Newcastle St Patrick’s Day festival- what it is, when it’s happening, what’s there to do?
Written by Rob Rush on 16th February 2023
St Patrick’s Day festival taking place at a Newcastle venue including England v Ireland Six Nations match to celebrate St Patrick.
Taking place in Newcastle City Centre with multiple forms of entertainment on show for 12 hours, the event promises to be one of the most popular occasions of the year.
With the event still a month away, here is all the info you need and where to buy tickets if you fancy going.
When is it happening?
Saturday March 18, 12pm-12am
Where is it?
NX Newcastle, 109 Clayton Street, Newcastle Upon Tyne NE1 5PZ (formerly O2 Academy)
- Live screening of England v Ireland on huge LED screen
- Live traditional & modern Irish bands throughout
- Live DJs playing into the night
- 1000s of free Irish & Guinness memorabilia & giveaways
- Entertainers throughout the day and night
Must be 18+
Where to buy tickets?