PREVIEW: LooseFest ’23
Written by Tyler Selby on 2nd August 2023
Artists in the world of dance, R&B, drum and bass, soulful house will descend on the Town Moor once again this weekend for LooseFest.
Patrick Topping, Joel Corry, Chase & Status, Craig David and Sean Paul are just some of the names performing.
There’s also be a chance to stay hydrated and grab a bite to eat between stages; with food outlets such as jerk chicken, Greek street food, hog roast, mac n cheese, burgers, ice-cream, flat breads, loaded
fries, wood fired pizza, bubble waffles, donuts, churros and more on-site.
Here’s all the details:-
● Final tickets remaining (PayPal buy now pay later available), tickets available at loosefest.com
● Gates open 12:00 pm daily (last entry 18:00pm)
● Shows finish at 10:30pm
● Arriva offering £1 bus to Great North Road, Newcastle
● FREE airport style pick-up and drop-off at Grandstand Road entrance
● On-site LA Taxi taxi rank
● Closest Metro Stations: Jesmond, West Jesmond, Ilford Road or walk up from
● Strictly 18+ (photo ID required on entry)
● Fully Cashless festival (all bars, food, fairground & retail)
● All major debit/credit cards accepted including Apple and Google Pay
● VIP Weekend and Saturday tickets sold out
● Stage splits, A-Z artists Instagram and Spotify links at www.loosefest.com
● LooseCast the podcast capturing some unique, behind the scenes moments with the
● No parking on site
Are you heading to LooseFest this year? Let us know who you are looking forward to @sparksunderland