WIN: Tickets to see Robert Temple
Written by Adam Wood on 6th July 2018
Home grown hypnotist Robert Temple is bringing his controversial Live and Outrageous show to the Sunderland Empire for one night only, Wednesday 1 August 2018.
We have 5 pairs of tickets to give away to Robert’s show on the 1st of August at the Sunderland Empire.
To enter all you need to do is
- Come see our street team at The Tall Ships Races in Event Zone A (Orange Tent) and sign up there.
Competition closes Saturday 14th July at 7pm.
Listen to Robert Temple Hypnotise Spark’s DriveTime Presenter Adam Wood
About the Show
His appearance at Sunderland Empire comes during a break from his marathon UK tour which will see him perform in theatres from Dorset to Dundee.
He ‘cut his teeth’ performing hundreds of shows for audiences of lively tourists in Kos and Corfu and fresher students and although his hair is red what comes out of his mouth is definitely blue.
His dad was a stage hand at Sunderland Empire and, growing up in Sunderland, Robert – then a budding magician – saw countless pantomimes, shows and concerts on the mesmerising stage.
If you can’t get down and see us you can still buy tickets here.
1. You must be a resident within the North East with a NE, SR, DH, DL or TS postcode area.
2. You must be over the age of 18 to enter.
3. You must be willing to provide Spark with your name, email address/telephone number if you wish to enter any competition. Entrants must fill out ALL required information. Spark will only ever use your personal details for the purposes of administering any competition, and will not publish them or provide them to anyone without your permission.
4. For Social Media competitions, please note on Twitter that if you “protect your tweets” (Have a private twitter profile) we will not be able to if you like or retweet our competition tweets, so therefore your entry will not be valid as we are unable to see it. While for Facebook, you must do a public share.
5. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering any competition
6. The time and date when the competition closes is always read out on air/displayed on this website. Any entries received after the specified time will not be valid.
7. We do not accept any responsibility for late entries.
8. Spark’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. Winners will be contacted by method of entry (via social media, email or telephone).
10. The prize must be taken as stated. There will be no cash alternatives.
11. Entrants must supply details as required, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prize. No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
12. In situations where the winner cannot be contacted, Spark reserves the right to pass on the prize to another entrant who will be contacted via their method of entry.
13. Members of Spark, staff of partners and sponsors are not eligible to enter any competitions. Friends and Family of members of Spark are eligible, however, are not permitted to pass their prize on to Spark members. If this occurs, the friend(s) or family member(s) will not be eligible to win future competitions.
14. Spark reserves the right to amend these competition rules at any time. If changes are made when a competition is live, they will be made clear on the website and on air.
Spark Station Management can be contacted on 0191 515 3875