WIN: Tickets to Sunniside Live
Written by Scott McGerty on 18th June 2018
Here at Spark we’re giving you the chance to EITHER win a pair of tickets to the Friday OR Saturday of Sunniside Live.
The outdoor festival at Sunniside Garden is back for 2018 and is now over two days this year from Friday 6th July-Saturday 7th July.
This years acts include Soul II Soul, Dj Graeme Park and many more which you can see here.
* Competition closes at 4pm on Friday 22nd of June and the winner will be announced on Spark DriveTime with Adam Wood.
1. This competition is open to resident of North East postcode districts only (SR, DH, DL, NE & TS)
2. If you are under the age of 18 you must obtain permission from your parent/guardian before you enter any competition and winners must be over 16.
3. You must be prepared to provide Spark with your name, email address/telephone number if you wish to enter any competition. Entrants must fill out ALL required information. Spark will only ever use your personal details for the purposes of administering any competition, and will not publish them or provide them to anyone without your permission.
4. For Twitter entires, please note that if you “protect your tweets” (Have a private twitter profile) we will not be able to if you like or retweet our competition tweets, so therefore your entry will not be valid as we are unable to see it.
5. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering any competition
6. The time and date when the competition closes is always read out on air/displayed on this website. Any entries received after the specified time will not be valid.
7. We do not accept any responsibility for late entries.
8. Spark’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. Winners will be contacted personally by entry method, email or telephone.
10. The prize must be taken as stated. There will be no cash alternatives.
11. Entrants must supply details as required, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prize. No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
12. In situations where the winner cannot be contacted, Spark reserves the right to pass on the prize to another entrant. Contact will be made via social media, phone or email.
13. Members of Spark, staff of partners and sponsors are not eligible to enter any competitions. Friends and Family of members of Spark are eligible, however, are not permitted to pass their prize on to Spark members. If this occurs, the friend(s) or family member(s) will not be eligible to win future competitions.
14. Spark reserves the right to amend these competition rules at any time. If changes are made when a competition is live, they will be made clear on the website and on air.
Spark Station Management can be contacted on 0191 515 3875