COMPETITION: See Ready Player One in Cinemas
Written by Spark on 3rd April 2018
To celebrate the release of ‘Ready Player One’ in cinemas March 29th, Warner Bros. Pictures and Spark are offering you the chance to win two tickets to see Ready Player One.
Aswell as entry for two you’ll also get a sharing combo and a pair of Ready Player One LED glasses from Warner Bros.
To enter all you have to do is Like, Share and tag a friend!
Competition closes midnight on the 4th April. Winners will be chosen at random. All entrants must live in the north east – full competition rules are below!
Check out the trailer for the film below!
© 2018 Warner Bros. Ent. All Rights Reserved
1. This competitions is open to residents of North East England only. Residents of the North East must live in a NE, SR, DH, DL or TS postcode area.
2. If you are under the age of 18 you must obtain permission from your parent/guardian before entering.
3. You must be willing to provide Spark with your name, email address/telephone number if you wish to enter any competition. Entrants must fill out ALL required information. Spark will only ever use your personal details for the purposes of administering any competition, and will not publish them or provide them to anyone without your permission.
4. When sharing the post on Facebook, you must do a public share, otherwise we’ll not be able to see the entry and you therefore won’t be entered.
5. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering any competition
6. The time and date when the competition closes is always read out on air/displayed on this website. Any entries received after the specified time will not be valid.
7. We do not accept any responsibility for late entries.
8. Spark’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. Winners will be contacted by method of entry (via social media, email or telephone).
10. The prize must be taken as stated. There will be no cash alternatives.
11. Entrants must supply details as required, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prize. No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
12. In situations where the winner cannot be contacted, Spark reserves the right to pass on the prize to another entrant who will be contacted via their method of entry.
13. Members of Spark, staff of partners and sponsors are not eligible to enter any competitions. Friends and Family of members of Spark are eligible, however, are not permitted to pass their prize on to Spark members. If this occurs, the friend(s) or family member(s) will not be eligible to win future competitions.
14. Spark reserves the right to amend these competition rules at any time. If changes are made when a competition is live, they will be made clear on the website and on air.
Spark Station Management can be contacted on 0191 515 3875