WIN: Tickets to see Spring King
Written by Spark on 8th February 2018
Here at Spark we are giving you the chance to see Spring King at Think Tank in Newcastle.
We have TWO pairs of tickets to give away to see Spring King when the rock four piece come to the North East on Thursday 15th February.
All you need to do to enter is either ‘Like’ & ‘Share’ our pinned Facebook post OR ‘Heart’ & ‘Retweet’ our pinned tweet.
For this competition you must be over 18, have a public profiles on Facebook or Twitter and live within the North East.
Competition closes at Midnight on Sunday 10th February 2018 any entries after this will not be counted.
Terms & Conditions
1. This competition is open to residents within the North East of England only, to be eligible you must have either a NE, SR, DH, DL or TS postcode.
2. You must be 18 or over to enter.
3. You must be willing to provide Spark with your name, email address/telephone number if you wish to enter any competition. Entrants must fill out ALL required information. Spark will only ever use your personal details for the purposes of administering any competition, and will not publish them or provide them to anyone without your permission.
4. For Social Media competitions, please note on Twitter that if you “protect your tweets” (Have a private twitter profile) we will not be able to if you like or retweet our competition tweets, so therefore your entry will not be valid as we are unable to see it. While for Facebook, you must do a public share.
5. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering any competition
6. The time and date when the competition closes is always read out on air/displayed on this website. Any entries received after the specified time will not be valid.
7. We do not accept any responsibility for late entries.
8. Spark’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. Winners will be contacted by method of entry (via social media, email or telephone).
10. The prize must be taken as stated. There will be no cash alternatives.
11. Entrants must supply details as required, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prize. No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
12. In situations where the winner cannot be contacted, Spark reserves the right to pass on the prize to another entrant who will be contacted via their method of entry.
13. Members of Spark, staff of partners and sponsors are not eligible to enter any competitions. Friends and Family of members of Spark are eligible, however, are not permitted to pass their prize on to Spark members. If this occurs, the friend(s) or family member(s) will not be eligible to win future competitions.
14. Spark reserves the right to amend these competition rules at any time. If changes are made when a competition is live, they will be made clear on the website and on air.