WIN: VIP Tickets to see X Factor Star Ryan Lawrie in Newcastle!
WE’RE GIVING YOU THE CHANCE TO WIN A PAIR OF VIP TICKETS TO SEE X FACTOR’S RYAN LAWRIE, THIS WEEKEND IN NEWCASTLE.
Ryan came sixth in the 13th series of the X Factor and is now heading out on on tour.
On Saturday 12th August 2017 he’ll be at Think Tank in Newcastle from 6pm-10pm.
One Lucky winner will win VIP tickets to the gig and a MEET AND GREET with Ryan
Plus TWO Runner Ups will get FREE ENTRY to the gig for themselves and a mate.
• Like and Retweet our Pinned Competition Tweet – @SparkSunderland
• Like and Comment (with the name of person you’ll taking with you) on our Competition Facebook Post.
You must be over 14 to attend the gig and you will need to be with someone over 18.
The Competition Closes at 3:05PM on Friday 11th August and winners will be contacted during Drive Time via the method of entry.
You must also be a resident of a North East postcode to enter (SR, DH, NE or TS).
Full Spark Terms and Conditions apply too:
1. This competition is open to residents of a North East postcode only (NE, DH, SR or TS)
2. If you are under the age of 18 you must obtain permission from your parent/guardian before you enter any competition.
3. You must provide Spark with your name, email address/telephone number if you wish to enter any competition. Entrants must fill out ALL required information. Spark will only ever use your personal details for the purposes of administering any competition, and will not publish them or provide them to anyone without your permission.
4. For Twitter competitions, please note that if you “protect your tweets” (Have a private twitter profile) we will not be able to if you like or retweet our competition tweets, so therefore your entry will not be valid as we are unable to see it.
5. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering any competition
6. The time and date when the competition closes is always read out on air/displayed on this website. Any entries received after the specified time will not be valid.
7. We do not accept any responsibility for late entries.
8. Spark’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. Winners will be contacted personally by email or telephone.
10. The prize must be taken as stated. There will be no cash alternatives.
11. Entrants must supply details as required, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prize. No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
12. In situations where the winner cannot be contacted, Spark reserves the right to pass on the prize to another entrant. Contact will be made via entry method.
13. Members of Spark, staff of partners and sponsors are not eligible to enter any competitions. Friends and Family of members of Spark are eligible, however, are not permitted to pass their prize on to Spark members. If this occurs, the friend(s) or family member(s) will not be eligible to win future competitions.
14. Spark reserves the right to amend these competition rules at any time. If changes are made when a competition is live, they will be made clear on the website and on air.
Spark Station Management can be contacted on 0191 515 3875